Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 18, 2011

KATERINA GRAHAM TALKS JESSICA ALBA & HONEY

Katerina Graham isn’t expecting Honey 2 to turn her into the next Jessica Alba. The original dance movie propelled Jessica from a TV actress into a Hollywood talent, but Katerina – who plays lead character Maria Bennett – has no expectations that it will do the same for her career.


“If it does, then great, I hope that it does that for me, and for everyone in the cast – otherwise I am just as happy. Honey is one of my favourite films,” she said.

“I watched Jessica Alba’s performance and she is great and terrific in what she does, and the original Honey was really amazing, but how I always saw the film is that Honey 2 is a bit grimier,” she said. (belfasttelegraph). 

No comments:

Earn upto Rs. 9,000 pm checking Emails. Join now!